If your membership for our animated Ecard service is about to run out or you are planning ahead so you can tick that reminder off your list, then go through the simple instructions below to renew your Funky Cardy annual membership.
Renew Your Membership
You can renew your membership when you login... this is available from two months before your current membership expires...it's very simple, just click on the 'login' button and you will see the option to renew in just a couple of easy steps.
No Automated Renewals Here
We have left renewals in the hands of our members as we know from feedback that most people prefer not to have money automatically taken out of their account.
Keep Your Address Book and Card Sent History
If you renew in time, your membership will continue seamlessly and you will be able to keep all the details in your Address Book and Card Sent History. If you leave a gap between one Membership period and another we cannot guarantee that we will be able to keep all your information from your previous membership...so don't leave it too late to rejoin!
What details do we need?
It's so easy:
- Your email address - the one you have given us for your existing membership
- Your password
And don't worry, your privacy is very important to us...we will never pass your details on to a third party.
Well it's very simple, then you just go through our secure payment section as before.
- After entering your email address etc. you just go through our secure Worldpay or Paypal payment section as before...
- If you want to use a different payment card from before, that's just fine as we don't hold any card details
- Check the Card Holder name is the same as the one you have on your credit card (the name you use for your membership with Funky Cardy will automatically appear on the payment page)...you can change it here if needed.
- Once payment has been verified, that's all that you need to do...you will have another year's membership to our Funkycardy Ecard service. Of course, you will get a confirmation email from us of your renewal.
Your Renewed Membership
As long as there is no gap between your membership renewal and the end of your previous year's membership you can keep all your previous membership details, such as your address book and your history of your cards sent.
- Will I still have my original address book?
- Your address book with all your email addresses and birthday, occasion reminders etc. will remain unchanged as long as you haven't allowed a gap in your membership.
- If your membership has lapsed we cannot guarantee holding all your details from before, but don't worry, we will send you a reminder of your renewal date in good time.
- Can I use a different email address?
- If you want to change the email address you use for our service, then you will need to either change this before you renew your membership or renew your membership with your original address and then change to your new email address.
- How can I change my email address?
- To change the email address you use with our service, then log-in with the address you used to join or renew with funkycardy and then go to 'My Details' at the top of your page and change your address there. Once it has been changed you will log-in thereafter with your new address.
- What happens if I renew my membership with a new email address?
- If you do renew your membership with a different email address to your original membership you will get a whole new membership. So if you want to keep all the details of your previous membership including your Address Book and 'Card Sent' history you will need to join with your original address and change your details once you have renewed your membership...as above.